Thursday, October 30, 2008

As Unto the Lord

One day my mom was busy washing clothes and I had to help take care of my little brother. I didn't feel like taking care of him because I wanted to sew. I remembered that when I obey my Mom that I obey God. I wanted to please God so I picked a happy heart and told my Mom that I would help her with the baby. The Bible says to work "As unto the Lord..." When I do my work it is like I am working for God. When I think about this verse it helps me to obey even when I don't feel like it.

2 comments:

Abraham said...

Dear Merisa,
I am so glad(and very excited)that you are starting a blog of your own!I pray that your will be a blessing to other young women like you.
Your brother, Abraham.

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

What a blessing to hear from young girls who want to follow the Lord! Keep up the good work you started on this blog and remember to always trust Him and He will bless you!

Many blessings...