Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Call 2008

We were near the front of the stage.

My Dad, me and my brothers.

Praying for mercy.

Taking a nap.

My Mom, me and my Dad.

On Saturday, November 2, we attended The Call together with my family and with thousands of other Christians to pray for the state of California. I experienced the presence of God as we prayed for mercy for California and our nation. We prayed, cried, sang and danced before the Lord.

We were in a huge baseball stadium. It was hot, but it didn't bother us because we were in God's presence. Even my little brother prayed and then he laid down and rested on the floor mats.

I liked hearing the stories of people whose lives were changed because their family was praying for them.

The Call's website is TheCall.com

No comments: