Monday, January 18, 2010

My Baby

My little baby brother or sister is with the Lord now. My Mom and Dad went to my mom's doctors appointment last week. The ultrasound showed our baby's little heart was not beating anymore. My mom had an ultrasound a week before the second one and we were happy because the baby was moving alot and the doctor told my parents that the baby looked very healthy. I am sad and my family is sad too. My Dad told us that we should never be angry with God but we have to praise Him at all times.

7 comments:

Eden said...

Dear Merisa, Sorry to hear the news. May you and your family be strengthened and encouraged in this difficult time. You are in my prayers. ~Blessings, Eden

Kate said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I lost 3 of my own babies to miscarriage. One of them had a good, strong heartbeat just weeks before they passed away. I was very sad, but I also knew my sweet babies were in the best place possible, with our Loving Savior. May our Healer comfort your family, especially your mother in this difficult time.

Allison said...

Oh, I'm VERY sorry! I know that's hard! It's happened to our family too. :(
Love from,
--Allison
Please, visit my blog!
strengthanddignityareherclothing.blogspot.com

P.S. I'm Allison. Our parents met in North Carolina and the father & son retreat. I look forward to reading more on here!

Naomi Fuentes said...

I am so sad and sorry that happened.

"Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."

Keep trusting God and he may bless your mom again!:)

Love, Naomi <3

Merisa said...

Thank you for your encouragement and for praying for my family.

Merisa

Far Above Rubies said...

We are so sorry. You and your family our in our prayers my sweet girl.

Blessings,

Mrs. Jasmine C

HANNAH said...

I'm soo sorry for you and your family. I'm am an 12 year old girl whose Mom just had a miscarriage a mounth ago. I know how you feel. Our baby was a little girl that we named Sarah Joy/ Did you pick a name for yurs?