Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year, Dear Friends!

I have not written for almost one month. Sorry. There were lots of things that went on last month. We went to Ohio for the Sufficiency of Scripture Conference. It was great meeting a lot of people and hearing the messages. We also got to go to the Creation Museum in Kentucky. It was very interesting. There was a lot to see. It was very cold. I think it was in the 20's! The outside of the museum is beautiful, but I didn't get a chance to see it all because it was too cold.

At the conference, my mom and I met different people from blogs that we visit. That was neat.

Since we came back from the conference my mom has been sick. She is 9.5 weeks pregnant and I am happy. I have been helping to take care of her, my brothers and the house. I have been having fun cooking different foods. I will post pictures of what I have cooked later when I have more time. Please pray for my mom so she can feel better soon.

Our chickens also laid their first eggs last month! It was exciting to find the eggs in their coop!

No comments: