Friday, December 4, 2009

Pictures From The Mysterious Islands Movie Premiere

In front of the theater. We arrived very early!

Waiting for the movie to start.

In line to get our posters signed.

Mr. Doug Philips daughters, Jubilee and Virginia.

My Dad and his friend from church. I was happy that my Dad was able to make it on time to see the movie. His co-worker wanted to go home as soon as their business meeting ended so my Dad rode with him and helped him drive 7 hours back home! My Dad drove fast and made it back on time!

Last month we went went to see the new movie The Mysterious Islands. It was very exciting and we learned alot about Darwin and the evil theory of evolution. The movie showed us how wrong Darwin is. The movie showed alot of different animals from the Galapagos Islands. The animals were amazing and interesting to learn about. God is the creator of EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

SuperAngel said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

I was wondering if I could interview you for Feelin' Feminine as the Featured Femina for January. You can email me at amanda@superangelsblog.com. I would email you, but can't find an email. ;)
thanks!