Friday, December 4, 2009

My Thanksgiving 2009

Children eating.

Baby Jenna. She's so cute!

My friends from church who just moved here.

My little brother. I think he's very handsome. Don't you?



My brothers with some friends watching one of the boys pop johnny poppers.

My handsome brothers.


A little pilgrim.

Isn't he cute!


There was so much delicious food. It was a feast!

My little brother eating.

He loved the Cranberry Jello. It was good!

Me and my brothers eating on the back porch.

Thanksgiving songs.

Ladies chatting.

Fernandez family singing.

In line for the feast.

I love Thanksgiving!

I have been wanting to write about my Thanksgiving but I haven't had a chance until right now. We were guests of a family from our church. We spend almost the whole day in their home. There were a lot of other families there too. It was very fun. I enjoyed spending time with my friends. At night some of us girls played tag in the dark. That was exciting!

I have a lot to thank God for. He has blessed me with many blessings. I am especially thankful that my mom is going to have a baby. I can't wait until our baby is born!

No comments: