Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL DAD!


GOD gave my dad another year to live. We celebrated his birthday this week! My dad shared the story of his birth with us. I found out that he is a miracle baby. My dad was born at home. When he was born the umbilicacord was wrapped around his neck! My dad said that his face was allready purple! The midwife unwrapped it and his parents prayed for him. It is a miracle that that baby boy born 30+ (I won't tell you how young my dad is!) years ago is now my dad. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your dad's burthday! You have a lovely blog.
Blessings,
Kate

Efraim Valverde II said...

Mija, A happy belated birthday to your dad. We owe him a lunch or diner or homemade meal whatever he chooses. May the Lord bless you Abraham you and Merisa are doing a great job with our grandchildren. "No hay mayor gozo que ver a nuestros hijos servir al Senor" Grandma Rena
the family picture is beautiful!