Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Celebrations

My family.

I gave my grandma this present.

My mom and my dad.

My grandpa reading us a story.

My baby brother with "Buddy."

My Dad.

My Uncle Jonathan. He always makes us laugh and be happy.

Me and two of my brothers.

My Nana and my little brother.

My grandpa and grandma.

On December 24 my Dad's sister, my Aunt Adriana and Uncle Chucky, invited us to their house for dinner. We ate a lot of delicious food and we played with my cousins, Isaac and Evan. My cousin Isaac is almost as old as I am. He is very smart and we have fun playing together. We are going to have another cousin because my aunt is going to have a baby. My aunt gave us each a present. Thank you, Tio & Tia! My mom forgot her camera so I don't have pictures of this day.

On December 25, we went to my Grandpa "Papo" and Grandma Rena's house. We gathered together to celebrate Jesus and have fun together. My Grandma made menudo and my Nana made tamales. I love my grandma's menduo and my Nana's cheese tamales. We also ate different pies for dessert.

Here are some pictures we took. Enjoy!

No comments: