Tuesday, January 6, 2009

God Healed my Baby Brother



Two weeks before Christmas my baby brother got very sick one night. My parents took him to the hospital and at the hospital they put him in an ambulance and took him to another hospital especially for children.

My baby brother had to take many tests. All his tests came out fine. The doctors do not know why he got so sick. We prayed for him and we still pray for him every day. We thank God for healing him. He is OK now and hasn't gotten sick again. I take extra good care of him now because I am thankful that God healed him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we're glad that he is doing well now. I wonder what was wrong with him. We hope he doe's not get sick again and hope to get in touch with you some time.
Emma and Kaydee
www.fourfeetwalking.blogspot.com
Growing In Grace

Merisa said...

My brother is fine now. My Dad said that the doctors don't know why he had seizures, but he has not had anymore. Thank you for thinking about him.