Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tea Party with My Grandma and my Mom

My pretty little tea cup.


The garden area of the tea house.

Me, my mom and my grandma.

My mom and I at our table. We all had our own tea pot!



Thank you, Grandma Rena, for taking me to tea.

Our pretty table. Look at our hats.


My Grandma Rena invited me and my Mom to a special tea house, Truffles and Lace. It was a present for us and we loved our present. My Grandma picked us up and she drove an hour to take us there.

My Grandma, my Mom and I had a very wonderful time. The food was very delicious. We had a salad and tomato soup. We also had fruit, cheese toasts and lots of little sandwiches. On the last plate of our tray there were tiny desserts. At the very end our server brought us heart shaped cones with cream and jam. I wish I could have tea here every day!

I had my own pot of tea named, "Sinful." It was soooo good. I shared my pot with with my mom because she liked my tea more than hers. My Grandma ordered a spicy tea that she liked very much. We put sugar cubes and milk in our tea.

In the back of the tea house there is a room with hats. We tried on many hats and took pictures with them on. We all picked a hat to wear at our table.

Afterward, we went shopping at some stores.

Thank you, Grandma Rena, for taking us to tea. I loved it and I love you!

No comments: