Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Pie

16. Here is how the pumpkin pie looks when it is ready. Yummy!

15. Pie crust, crimped and ready to go.

14. Rolling out the pie crust.

13. Mixing the pumpkin with spices, honey, eggs and milk.

12. Adding spices.

11. Measuring the honey.

10. Adding brown sugar.

9. This is how it looks after blending the chunks of pumpkin.

8. Pumpkin seeds.

7. The inside of the pumpkin.

6. My Grandma Rena removing the rind off the cooked pumpkin.


5. Roasted pumpkin chunks fresh out of the oven!

4. Slicing the top off.

3. Abraham cut the top off of our pumpkin.

2. Here we are with my Grandma removing the stringy matter from the large chunks.

1. Removing the seeds and the stringy matter from the pumpkin.

My grandparents bought us a pumpkin to make baked pumpkin seeds and a pumpkin pie. It was hard work, but we had lots of fun!

2 comments:

Naomi Fuentes said...

Look's great! It looks like you put alot of work into it. I'm sure it was delicious!

Merisa said...

Thank you, Naomi. It was delicious! My Dad asked me to bake another one this week.