Friday, October 23, 2009

Tea Party

My tea table. Isn't it pretty?


Ready for friends.

Delicious treats.


Raquel and her mother, Mrs. R.

Me and my Mom.

Today I had a tea party in my home for my friend, Raquel. I wanted to have a high tea and I did! I made mini chicken pot pies and my mom made chicken curry sandwiches and vegetable crackers with a tuna & vegetable salad on top. For dessert, I made brownies and scones. I also served mini powdered donuts for dessert. There was strawberry jam and butter for the scones. We had different teas and sugar and cream for the tea.

I had a very nice time with my friend and my mom had a nice time with her friend too.

I had Cherry Vanilla tea and my mom had English Breakfast tea that she liked very much.

This was my first tea party that I put together. It was alot of fun and now I want to make another tea party soon. I have more recipes that I want to bake next time. One recipe that I want to try is Salami and Cheese Puffs. It sounds very good and looks easy to make. I also want to make fruit tarts.

My friend gave me a pretty tea pot frame for a gift. I will put it in my room.

No comments: